You are here: Home » Areas of Interest » For School Psychologists » Diagnostic Profile of Dyslexia
Diagnostic Profile of Dyslexia
This profile was adopted by the Tennessee Center for Dyslexia to support the diagnosis of dyslexia as a discrete reading disability.
- Intelligence and Listening Comprehension > 90
- Reading Comprehension 8 or more standard score points < IQ and Listening Comprehension
- Word Recognition, Spelling, and Word Attack are all 15 or more standard score points < IQ and Listening Comprehension
- Processing Deficit
- Phonological Awareness and Phonological Sequencing are well below age level expectations
- Naming Speed may also be well below age level expectations
You are Visitor #231922 since December 10, 2004.
:: 615 / 494-8880 200 N. Baird Lane, Murfreesboro, TN :: Admin